1、LIMITED WARRANTY TERMS
We provide One-Year Limited Warranty.
The Limited Warranty does not apply to any:
- Use in commercial or industrial applications;
- Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses;
- Damage caused by external influences;
- Damage caused by use with non-approved products and accessories;
- Damage caused by operating the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described in the user instructions, such as using in abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures);
- Damage due to acts of nature, for example, lightning strikes, tornadoes flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes.
If a hardware defect is found, Hoto will either (1) repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacements or parts or, (2) replace the product with a new or refurbished product. Hoto will retain defective parts, modules or equipment.
The purchaser shall not be charged (whether for parts, labour or otherwise) for the repair or replacement of a defective Product during the Warranty Period.
3、HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE?
To request a Warranty Service within the warranty period, please first contact the support team for warranty check. You must provide:
- Your name
- Contact information
- Original invoice or cash receipt, indicating the date of purchase, dealer name and model number of the product
We will determine the problem and the most appropriate solutions for you. Please keep the packaging your product arrived in or packaging providing equal protection, so that you have the required packaging available in the event of a return.
For customer support, please email us at